As email is our main source of communication, please ensure we have a current email address on file. All communication will be from our business email firstname.lastname@example.org, please make sure to check your junk mail. If you are not receiving our emails please contact the Main Office.
- No refund for weather, blackout, or emergencies. Cancellation messages will be placed on the Studio telephone before 2:00pm, we will also post on our social media pages. If you have any doubt please call the office at (905) 683-1269.
- Inclement Weather: In the event of inclement weather, classes will be cancelled. When Dance Inc. is forced to cancel classes due to unforeseen circumstances that are out of our control, (ie. Weather), unfortunately we are unable to reschedule classes. We don’t make the call to cancel classes lightly. No refunds for inclement weather.
- There are no refunds for missed classes. Missed classes may be made up in a class of the same or lower level. Please be sure to speak to the Main Office. Make-up classes are available from September-January only.
- The studio will administer a $25 charge to all NSF cheques or returned cheques for any reason.
- Families accounts must be kept up to date, any outstanding accounts past 30 days will incur a late fee charge and dancer will not be permitted in class until the account is brought up to date.
What if my dancer decides they do not want to dance anymore?
To withdraw from a class, complete a Withdrawal Form from the front desk and submit it. A refund will be determined according to the payment plan you are on. The studio will administer a $30 charge to any/all refunded classes.
What if my dancer wants to switch a class?
To switch a class, please notify the Office of the day and time of the class your dancer would like to switch in to. If it is the right level for your dancer and there is available space, the switch will be completed upon request. Transfers may only be completed until December 1st, after this date class placements are permanent.
How do I know my dancer is in the right class/level?
Upon registering for a class and level, you will be asked some preliminary questions about your dancer’s previous dance experience. In September, instructors will assess all students to establish whether they are in a suitable class/level. You will be notified in October if your dancer is recommended to move to an alternate class.
- Dance Inc. has the right to combine or cancel classes, temporarily or permanently, without advance notice, due to an emergency or low enrolment. All classes must have a minimum of 5 students enrolled in order for the class to run. Teachers are subject to change without notice.
- The studio is not responsible for any lost or stolen articles. Please leave your valuables at home. There will be no emails sent home for lost items. All items must be labelled.
- Spectators/parents are not allowed in class or past the ‘Dream Door’. TVs have been provided for your viewing pleasure at the instructor’s discretion.
- Dance Inc. is NOT responsible for students between or after class.
- Dancers are to be picked up promptly. In the case of an emergency please notify the Office that they will be picked up late. We are not responsible for dancers before or after our hours of operation.